Property Manager - East London
Do you have property management experience and are looking for more progression?
One of London's most established Property Management companies are looking for a Property Manager to work in their East London office. They have become the market leader within their area and are constantly growing. The successful candidate will have proven residential AST Property Management experience, be client facing and looking to build on their residential property management experience.
- Managing your own property portfolio
- Work closely with other branches and assist wherever possible
- Deal with tenant and landlord enquiries in a timely manner
- To act in a professional capacity at all times, offering a high level of service
For this role, I am looking for somebody with the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of a years' experience in AST Property Management
- Have an ability to multi-task
- To have a strong service "ethic"
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Excellent telephone manner
This role offers a salary of £25,000 - £30,000.
If this sounds like a position that you would be interested in, apply now.
If you want to know more about this role or the company, call Alasdair Paterson at Deverell Smith to discuss further.