Property Manager - Loughton
Do you have property management experience and want a change of scene?
One of UK's most respected estate agents, who have 145 years of experience within the property industry are looking for a property manager. As the Property Manager, one of the key areas for the job will be communicating with landlords and tenants so they receive an effective customer focussed property management service.
You will be responsible for the:
- Day to day property maintenance issues
- First port of call for Landlords and Tenants
- Completing mid-term inspections on properties
- Property visits
For this role, I am looking for somebody with the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of a years' experience in AST Property Management or similar experience
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel, Power Point, Word, etc.
- Excellent team player
- Highly motivated and positive with a "can do" attitude
- Excellent telephone manner
This role offers a salary of £23,000 - £25,000.
If this sounds like a position that you would be interested in, apply now.
If you want to know more about this role or the company, call Alasdair Paterson at Deverell Smith to discuss further.