Property Manager - Central London
Do you have property management experience and want to manage a high end property portfolio?
I am currently working with a great independent agency based in Central London who are looking for a property manager to manage a high end portfolio of 100 properties. You will be based in their Central London office with the opportunity to work with their award winning and best performing team out of 375 offices.
You will be responsible for the:
- A portfolio of 100 high end properties
- Day to day property maintenance issues
- Attending property inspections
For this role, my client is looking for somebody with the following skills and experience:
- A background in AST Property Management or a similar role
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel, Power Point, Word, etc.
- Clean driving license
- Highly motivated and positive with a "can do" attitude
- Excellent telephone manner
This role offers a salary of £28,000 - £30,000 + £4,000 OTE depending on experience
If you are interested in this great Central London based Property management opportunity please apply now.
If you want to know more about this role or the company, call Alasdair Paterson at Deverell Smith to discuss further.