I have an amazing opportunity for a Property Manager to oversee a private portfolio of around 80 properties in a high end real estate investment advisory in the West End
You must be passionate about a career in property, system orientated and ideally have experience in dealing with high end clients. Whilst the majority of this role is office based, around 20-40% of your time will be client facing and out of the office. Therefore this role is ideal for someone who is looking for a more varied PM role, and a driver's license would be beneficial. The role is ideal for someone who is looking to move away from typical residential estate agency environment and into a wealth management company that specialises in search and acquisitions for HNWI's
If this sounds like you, I would love to hear from you.
- A portfolio of 80 high end properties
- Using Qube to log and track information
- Communicating with tenants and landlords
- Attend meetings out of the office - so a driver's license is essential.
The ideal Property Manager will have:
- Experience working with high clients
- The ability to use their own initiative and be able to problem solve
- Confidence on computer systems
- Great organisational skills.
This role offers a salary between £25,000 to £28,000 with an immediate start.
To be considered please apply today or for more information please contact Shaun Stephen at Deverell Smith - 020 7291 1510 / firstname.lastname@example.org