Property Manager Clapham
I am currently working with a fantastic agency based in Clapham and Battersea who are looking for a Property Manager to join their team. You will be joining a fun and vibrant office near Clapham Station, looking after a portfolio of 100 high end residential properties, predominately 4-5 bedroom houses.
This is a client facing role where you will have a lot of contact with land lords and tenants. You will regularly inspect and visit the properties which will give you a strong understanding of your portfolio and the properties under management. If you are looking for a role in a beautiful office in a lovely location with a high end portfolio, than this is the role for you!
- Coordinating maintenance works
- Gas safety and EPC checks
- Releasing deposits
- Coordinating refurbishment works
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Mathematically minded (for the accounts side)
- Self-motivation - ability to learn quickly
- Presentation in a professional manner
- Professional with good communication skills
- Use own initiative
- An understanding of tenancy laws
- ARLA qualified desirable
The salary is negotiable depending on experience.
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity please apply and Jacob Gough will be in touch.