Experienced Property Manager
My client is a Boutique Estate Agency located in West Hampstead who are looking to change the perception of the modern day estate agency. They operate with high ethical values and are committed to providing the best possible services to their landlords and tenants. An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Property Manager to join their close knit West Hampstead team to manage their portfolio of 190 properties located in and around West Hampstead.
As the Property Manager you will be responsible for taking full control of the portfolio of 190 properties. This is a very exciting opportunity as the company has ambitious growth plans, so the ideal candidate will be wanting to help build a property management team as the portfolio grows, and ultimately manage this team.
- Coordinating maintenance works
- Issuing notices including section 21's and section 8's
- Ensuring properties are health and safety compliant; issuing and coordinating gas safety and EPC checks
- Taking and releasing deposits and handling deposit disputes
- Deal progression
- Check in's and check out's
- Monitoring and chasing rental arrears
The ideal candidate:
- A strong background in Property Management
- Understanding of property legislation. ARLA, MARLA qualifications are advantageous
- A strong understanding of TDS Deposit legislation
- Ability to work autonomously and to hit the ground running
- A can do attitude and a desire to provide outstanding customer service
If you are an experienced Property Manager looking to join a progressive company with strong growth plans and an opportunity to develop, than this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
If you would like to find out more please apply and Jacob Gough will be in touch to discuss the position further.