Property Manager - Richmond
One of London's most established Property Management companies are looking for a Property Manager to work in their centralised Property Management office in Richmond. They have been voted best employer in the property industry three times.
You will be responsible for the:
- Day to day property maintenance issues
- Organisation of safety certification and remedial works
- Invoice management and processing
- Negotiations and distributions of the deposits
- Obtaining competitive quotations
For this role, I am looking for somebody with the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of a years' experience in AST Property Management or a similar field
- Strong organisational skills
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Excellent telephone manner
- Be a good team worker
- Ensure all management systems are kept up to date and maintained
This role offers a salary of £25,000 - £28,000, based on experience.
If this sounds like a position that you would be interested in, apply now.
If you want to know more about this role or the company, call Alasdair Paterson at Deverell Smith to discuss further.