My client, a leading London agency, are looking for a roaming Property Manager Assistant to cover their offices in Prime Central and Zone 2. They are a company that have gone from strength-to-strength, managing a huge portfolio across London and Greater London and offer a fantastic service to all their clients. The property manager assistant role has come about due to expansion of properties under management in their Central, City and South West London offices.
The property manager assistant will be working in a dynamic team with amazing progression opportunities. You will be working in a fast paced environment where everyone works collaboratively to get the work done.
The role of the Property Manager:
- Build strong relationships with tenants, landlords, colleagues and suppliers
- Monitor and stop any rental arrears
- All admin of tenant procedures including referencing and producing statement of accounts
- Producing and updating AST agreements
- Organising check in and check outs
- Booking inspections and producing relevant reports
- Organise repair quotes
- Dealing with all deposits and deductions
- Negotiate rental renewals in line with market trends
The ideal Property Manager:
- Fantastic customer service
- 1 years' experience in property management admin or lettings admin
- Brilliant communication skills
Salary and benefits of the Property Manager role
This exciting Property Manager role is paying £25,000 to £30,000 depending on experience.
If you feel you would be a good fit for this role please send your CV.