Our client is a leading national real estate company that is one of the UK's largest landlords. They are looking for an individual to join their City office as an Assistant Property Manager.
Communication is key in this role always ensuring Landlords, Tenants, contractors and colleagues are fully abreast of actions you have taken, programmes of work and progress and recording the same to the property management system.
- Day to day property maintenance issues
- Planned maintenance
- Invoice management and processing
- Obtaining competitive quotations
- Reporting to landlord and tenant
- Insurance claims
- Organisation of safety certification and remedial works
- Negotiation and distribution of the deposit
Based in City of London
- Exposure to Property Management
- Motivation and enthusiasm
- Superb customer service levels and excellent telephone manner
- Dedicated to building ongoing relationships with tenants, landlords and contractors