Our client is a leading commercial real estate services company, providing a full range of services to real estate occupiers, developers and investors on a local, national and international basis. They are looking for an individual to join an established and well respected Investment Property Management Team based in Bristol with a market leading reputation for delivery of excellent real estate management services to our Landlord clients. Working with an Associate Director, Regional Facilities Manager and Property Manager, the team are looking to expand but already have an excellent client base.
Services include brokerage sales and leasing (landlord and tenant representation), real estate management, valuation, consulting, project management, project marketing and research. They provide services across the core sectors (office, industrial, retail and hotel) as well as many specialised property types.
- Conduct professional work for clients and to ensure that all relevant reporting requirements are met to agreed deadlines and in accordance with RICS regulatory compliance standards
- To maintain contact with clients and Client Co-ordinators so that the client relationship can be managed effectively and efficiently
- To generate fee income to meet team and Business Group targets
- To provide new ideas for the generation of fee income
- To seek opportunities to develop new business including cross-selling and identification of new business
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Must possess sound IT skills, particularly MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must be able to work effectively as part of a team
- Very good written skills and ability to produce reports to a high standard
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Willingness to network and involve themselves in corporate and external events
Qualifications and Experience:
- Ideally MRICS qualified
- Relevant degree
- Full UK Drivers license
If you believe you have the right skillset and sounds of interest to you, please do not hesitate to get in contact with Hollie Davies in the General Practice desk at Deverell Smith on 0203 056 0270.