Do you have property management experience and are seeking a new role?
A property management company based in Bath are looking for a property manager to look after their portfolio of properties.
You will be responsible for the:
- Day to day property maintenance issues
- 100 - 120 properties
- Prepare and serve sections 8 and 21
- Prepare tenancy agreements
- Negotiations and distributions of the deposits
For this role, I am looking for somebody with the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of a years' experience in AST Property Management
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.
- Have an ability to multi-task
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Excellent telephone manner
This role offers a salary of £22,000 - £25,000 based on experience.
If this sounds like a position that you would be interested in, apply now.
If you want to know more about this role or the company, call Nick Hammond at Deverell Smith to discuss further.