My client is a high-end property company based in Knightsbridge specialising in the management and letting of prestigious residential properties in Prime Central London, on behalf of international investment clients. In addition to residential lettings and property management, we also deal with property acquisition & refurbishment and block management.
This is a very exciting opportunity to enter the prime London market, where you will have autonomy over their client's investments & assets. You will be liaising with HNW tenants and landlords, so a professional and customer service focused approach is essential within this position.
The Property Manager's duties & responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with the day-to-day management of the portfolio ensuring all works are dealt with in a timely and professional manner
- Regular and accurate updates on the management database, including management of client accounts
- Instructing contractors, giving clear orders and checking works where necessary
- Dealing with key management & ensuring keys are audited and in place
- Liaising with tenants and landlords regarding management issues, arranging access, accompanying contractors where necessary
- Carrying out regular management visits and providing clients with reports and advice in order to ensure optimum yield
- Booking check in, check out and dealing with the deposit registration & return process
Carrying out general administrative duties, including:
- Processing contractor invoices and checking fees and finance
- Processing Service Charges and demands to Landlords
- Sending Monthly Statements to Landlords
- Basic Book Keeping
- Assisting with the preparation of new Tenancy Agreements and lettings documentation.
- Booking photography and floor plans for new properties
- Uploading property details to the website and portals
This is a varied and interesting role, and the successful candidate will be dealing with properties and clients at the upper level of the central London property sector. It is essential that candidates can demonstrate the following:
The confidence and ability to communicate clearly all at levels
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office. i.e.Excel, Word etc.
- Careful attention to detail
- Reliability, adaptability and excellent organisation
- Ability to priorities own workload and plan carefully
- Good inter-personal skills and strong work ethic
If you are interested in this exciting Central London, based prime Property Manager position please apply and Jacob Gough will be in touch to discuss details.