Property Manager – Bicester, Oxfordshire.
Working for this hugely successful leading Independent Estate Agent will be hugely rewarding for the right individual. They have a highly successful team of property experts within the team and they are seeking Property Manager to join the team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking for a new and exciting career within the property industry. If first class customer service is your passion then this could be for you.
The ideal candidate will have/possess previous experience as a Property Manager, have a valid UK driving licence and access to own car. Posses excellent verbal communication skills both by telephone and face to face, be able to communicate accurately and concisely using written communication, be confident telephone manner and an ability to remain calm under pressure. Have good problem solving skills, good personal presentation and conduct and have the ability to build effective relationships using tact and diplomacy.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Conduct Property inspections and complete appropriate reports liaising with the landlord giving relevant advice
- Assess and resolve maintenance issues, liaising with appropriate contractors and adhering to Service Level Agreements
- Book checkouts, analyse reports and process documentation in line with company processes
- Manage end of tenancy returns for a managed client portfolio
- Ensure deposit returns are managed within company timescales and any issues between parties resolved
- Check invoices received against works orders and arrange payment to contractors
- Maintain high standards of communication with landlords and tenants
- Negotiate dilapidation compensation for the landlords of a managed client portfolio
- Undertake any general administration tasks that may be required
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- Progressive Career opportunities available
- Be recognised with regular Awards & Incentives
Don't delay apply NOW, this position will be sought after. Please email me (in confidence) for further details firstname.lastname@example.org
With dozens of Jobs currently available in Beds, Bucks, Berks, Ox's & Northants i might have what you are looking for, so please drop me a line or visit our website for more details www.raynerpersonnel.com