Property Manager - Bracknell
I'm currently working with a fantastic company who are looking for a property manager to join their Bracknell Head Office. You will be joining a growing organisation who specialise in managing high-end portfolios. This organisation is going from strength to strength, and are continuing to grow their portfolio, so there is lots of scope to develop within the company.
As the Property Manager, you will be looking after a portfolio of around 200 properties. You will be working within a lovely team of property managers and based in their head office.
- Follow up and respond to all customer queries in a timely manner
- Build and foster relationships with tenants, landlords, colleagues and suppliers
- Minimise void periods by monitoring expiring tenancies and negotiate rental renewals in line with market trends
- Constantly monitor and curtail any rental arrears
- Administration of tenant procedures including referencing and producing statement of accounts
- Producing and updating AST agreements
- Organising check-in and check-out inventory inspections
- Booking property inspections and producing landlord reports
- Understanding rental statements and identifying discrepancies
- Logging deposits with DPS scheme, itemising deposit deductions and dealing with DPS claims
- Organise repair quotes and works as necessary, including new build defect issues
- Utilisation of invoicing and payment systems
- Use management software system in line with business operating requirements
- Prioritise daily workload and work to deadlines
- A years' experience in AST Property Management or a similar field
- Customer service is paramount
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Time Management
- Relationship Management with Landlords and Tenants
- Ability to work as part of a team with innovative contributions
- Enthusiastic, positive outlook and Excellent communication skills
This role offers a basic salary of £25,000 - £35,000 + OTE based on experience.
If this sounds like a position that you would be interested in, apply now.
If you want to know more about this role or the company, call Alasdair Jardine Paterson at Deverell Smith to discuss further.