We are looking for someone to assist the full operation and day to day management of all aspects of the development and uphold H&S procedures and all estate management and facilities management related issues. To maintain the highest standards, ensuring that excellent customer service is delivered to the Residents and to the client.
- Ensure that the building is maintained to the highest standards expected by the Landlord and Managing Agent and that the Building runs efficiently
- To be conversant with all H&S aspects associated with the Development and to ensure that the obligations of the landlord and management company are fully discharged, having due regard to the companies H&S policies in place
- To co-ordinate the day to day running of the building, liaising with tenants to ensure all relevant information is communicated correctly and efficiently
- To ensure all public areas including the front entrance, lobby, corridors, lifts, windows and external areas, patios, gardens, etc are kept clean and tidy at all times and that staff working areas, rest rooms etc. are also clean and tidy
- To undertake daily inspections to check upon the condition of the buildings and grounds, monitoring, consulting and supervising contractors as appropriate
- To ensure that the patrols of the internal and external areas of the building are carried out and recorded accordingly
- To ensure that all residents / visitors / contractors are properly greeted and to assist and ensure that tenants are offered a complete service, including handling of incoming mail /parcels
- Responsible for the integrity of the access control systems and any pass cards issued
- Maintain the entrance procedure and key holder policy for the individual residential units in the building, regarding contractors, guests and residents, to ensure the security of units
- Be fully conversant with the emergency procedures for the building and ensure all relevant staff are aware of the emergency procedures
- Enforce accident reporting procedures
- To ensure that all contractors have been registered at the front desk, and to supervise the work of contractors employed in respect of property maintenance
- To ensure that any job work which has been passed on by the tenants, or Managing Agent to the front desk has been completed or is co-ordinated with the relevant company
- To assist in dealing with any request, telephone enquiries, minor complaints, correspondence and emails and ensuring they are dealt with efficiently and correctly
- To ensure that the software system used is kept up to date and all relevant information is logged to ensure a smooth and professional handover between shifts.
- Carry out any additional duties requested by the management which are reasonable within your area of responsibility, and within your competence to perform, with the purpose of creating a flexible working ethic.
- Maintain confidentiality of tenants and ensure confidential information is not disclosed
- Residents and their visitors
- External Contractors
- SIA Security Licence
- CCTV Licence
- GCSE in English Language or equivalent
- GCSE in Mathematics or equivalent
- At least 2 years' experience of working with the public is desirable, ideally in a service related, customer facing capacity
- Good Command of the English language is essential.
- Knowledge of general maintenance and Health & Safety requirements is advantageous
- Understanding of property management is desirable
- Knowledge of Outlook/Word/Excel is desirable
- Knowledge of QUBE PM property management system would be desirable
- Professional attitude to service provision
- Ability to resolve complaints effectively and within procedures
- Can do attitude
- Ability to work as an individual and part of a team
- Flexible approach
- Friendly and helpful, polite and courteous
To discuss further, please apply and Nick Hammond will be in touch.