Deverell Smiuth have been instructed by operator in the BtR space to find a Property Manager to join their growing team. You will be working directly for the operator in their BTR arm and managing a number of new build apartments in the current developments. This is an amazing Property Manager role for someone who is looking for a company to progress their career and work within the development world. They have got a massive pipeline so this is a great opportunity for someone to really develop their career and take on responsibility. The Property Manager's role is to ensure that there is a smooth operation in place from when the tenant moves in all the way through to move-out. The Property Manager will be responsible for dealing with any maintenance issues and ensuring that the service is delivered with the highest level of customer service.
The role of the Property Manager:
- Dealing with all snagging issues
- Managing all maintenance issues
- Chasing outstanding rents Interacting with clients in completing snagging reports
- Conducting inspections
- Ensuring apartments are ready for move-ins
- Providing the highest level of customer service for all tenants
The ideal Property Manager:
- 2 / 3 years' experience in a Property Management role
- Experience managing new builds
- Ambitious and want to work for a growing company
- A great communicator
- Will be understanding and empathetic towards all tenants
- Have the highest level of customer service
This exciting Property Manager role is paying up to £32,000 and will offer the right person the opportunity to progress there career. If you are interested in this role please do not hesitate to get in contact with Nick on 0207 291 0917.