We are helping our client find a Property Manager to look after the operations of a PRS development in Central London.
THE ROLE (Key responsibilities)
Customer Service & Resident Engagement
- Create a community within the building by providing an unparalleled level of customer service and a well-thought-out schedule of events for the residents to participate in.
- Develop and maintain a robust Resident Engagement Strategy and lead on the delivery of the events set out within the strategy.
- Handling of social media accounts; responding to comments and posting
- Provide local area information to residents
- Be proactive in listening to resident feedback and action any reasonable requests that may arise.
- Develop partnerships with third-party companies to improve the buildings service offering and drive ancillary income.
- Carry out rental appraisals.
- Leasing of vacant and upcoming vacant apartments in a timely fashion. This includes conducting viewings to a high standard; having knowledge of the local area and negotiating terms with potential residents.
- Provide weekly and monthly analysis on viewings and submit relevant feedback.
- Identify 'problem' apartments and propose solutions.
- Completing Inventories, Check In and Check Out reports.
- Assist tenants moving in to their apartment; complete apartment and appliance inductions as needed.
The role is paying between £30-35,000 based on experience, with a discretionary bonus on top. If interested please contact Nick Hammond or Katie Line to discuss further.