Property Manager - Surrey
I am currently working on a fantastic opportunity within the Build To Rent space, for a PRS Property Manager. The position will be based on site, leading the operations of a brand new and exciting development in Surrey. The ideal candidate will have property management experience and the ability to deliver exceptional customer service. My client is one of London's most established Property Management companies and are growing their Build To Rent portfolio.
You will be responsible for the:
- Day to day property maintenance issues
- Relationships with key service partners such as the estate developers, contractor and residents
- Seeking special offers and discounts for residents from local businesses
- Creating a community feel through communication and events
- To act as first point of call for residents to report maintenance issues
For this role, I am looking for somebody with the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of a years' experience in Property Management or a similar field
- Strong organisational skills
- Confident in dealing with residents
- Be a great team worker
- Ensure all management systems are kept up to date and maintained
- Excellent customer service skills
This role offers a salary of £26,000 - £29,000, based on experience.
If this sounds like a position that you would be interested in, apply now.
If you want to know more about this role or the company, call Alasdair Paterson at Deverell Smith to discuss further.