Our client is an Estate Agency based in Belgravia, London that specialise in selling and letting property with a value of over £3 million in prime locations in Central London and Surrey.
They are looking for a property manager to come on board to work alongside the Lettings Manager to get the department fully up and running, to put processes in place and organise all the admin behind the scenes so they can expand the portfolio further in the upcoming months. The ideal candidate will have at least a year's experience in Property Management.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a prime London location in a hands on role where someone can really cut their teeth in developing a Property Management department.
THE ROLE OF THE PROPERTY MANAGER:
- Developing the department and putting processes in place
- Single point of contact for the landlord and tenant for all queries
- Day to day management of the property portfolio
- Registering / unregistering deposits
- Liaising with contractors
- Attending and supervising maintenance activities as required
- Conducting check in's / check out's and inspections
- Chasing outstanding rent
- Liaising with overseas clients
- Marketing and instructing properties online
- Excellent telephone manner
- Proven experience within customer service
- Strong time management skills
- Highly presentable and articulate
- Need to be comfortable dealing with UHNW's with exacting requirement and standards
- Excellent presentational, communications and inter-personal skills
- Confident, outgoing personality with a corporate and professional outlook.
- Acute attention to detail
- A proactive and analytical approach
This exciting role is paying up to £30,000 PA dependent on experience and they are ideally looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
Please do get in contact if you are interested in hearing more about this role.
020 3056 0288