My client has an opening for a Property Manager to join their close knit team based in their Central London office, working within the prestigious prime London market. This is a great opportunity to enter the prime property market with a valued and respected independent Estate Agency with big growth plans!
This is a varied role where you will be involved in all aspects of Property Management, and a good knowledge of AST legislation is essential, as well as strong relationship building skills with landlords and tenants.
- Coordinating maintenance works
- Gas safety and EPC checks
- Liaising with Landlords/tenants
- issuing section 21's and section 8's
- Releasing deposits
- Coordinating refurbishment works
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Presentation in a professional manner
- Professional with good communication skills
- Use own initiative
- An understanding of tenancy laws
The following skills will be beneficial but not mandatory:
- ARLA qualified
- Prime London experience
The salary is negotiable depending on experience. If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity please apply!