Property Manager - West End
My client is a global player in the property world and is looking for a hands on and proactive property manager to manage to join their property management team based in their West End corporate Head Office.
- Pre and post tenancy works
- Routine and emergency maintenance during tenancies
- Management of health and safety where applicable
- Property visits twice a year on each property and follow up on any works or requirements that are raised in a timely manner
- Overseeing the scheduling of check-out appointments when due and managing disbursement of deposits and dilapidations claims
- Timely payment of all relevant invoices and obtaining of funds from clients where necessary
- Compiling reports following a property visit on compliance recommendations
- Property Management input for quarterly reports
- Word and excel
Professional experience and personal skills profile:
Career Experience Required
- A solid background in property management
- Basic knowledge of heating and hot water system, plumbing and electrical
Particular Aptitudes/Skills Required
- The ideal candidate will be able to work well within a team and on his or her own.
- Ability to prioritise work
- Good organisational skills
- The ability to communicate with landlords, tenants and staff in a confident manner.
- The ability to stay calm during a crisis.
- To keep up-to-date with legislation changes
If you are interested in this exciting central london property management position please apply now and Jacob Gough will be in touch to discuss details