Property Manager - Central London
My client is a global agency looking for a Property Manager to manage a high-end portfolio of 150 properties. The company's portfolio is broken up into areas of London and you will be responsible for the management of one of those areas. You will be based in the companies head office and get to go on property inspections when needed.
You will be responsible for the:
- Pre and post tenancy works
- Emergency and day to day maintenance
- Overseeing the scheduling of check-outs when due and managing disbursement of deposits and dilapidation's claims
- Compiling reports following a property visit on compliance recommendations
For this role, I am looking for somebody with the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of a years' experience in AST Property Management or a similar field
- Strong organisational skills
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Excellent telephone manner
- Be a good team worker
- To keep up to date with legislation changes
This role offers a salary of £28,000 - £30,000, based on experience.
If this sounds like a position that you would be interested in, apply now.
If you want to know more about this role or the company, call Alasdair Paterson at Deverell Smith to discuss further.