Property Manager - Central London
I'm currently working with a fantastic company who are looking for a property manager to join their Central London team. You will be joining a growing organisation who specialise in managing foreign investor's portfolios. With a global portfolio and five global offices, this organisation is going from strength to strength, and are continuing to grow their portfolio, so there is lots of scope to develop within the company.
As the property manager you will be looking after a portfolio of around 120 - 130 properties, consisting of predominately high-end new builds. You will be working within a lovely team of property managers and based in their Central London office.
- Follow up and respond to all customer queries in a timely manner
- Build and foster relationships with tenants, landlords, colleagues and suppliers
- Minimise void periods by monitoring expiring tenancies and negotiate rental renewals in line with market trends
- Constantly monitor and curtail any rental arrears
- Administration of tenant procedures including referencing and producing statement of accounts
- Producing and updating AST agreements
- Organising check-in and check-out inventory inspections
- Booking property inspections and producing landlord reports
- Understanding rental statements and identifying discrepancies
- Logging deposits with DPS scheme, itemising deposit deductions and dealing with DPS claims
- Organise repair quotes and works as necessary, including new build defect issues
- Utilisation of invoicing and payment systems
- Use management software system in line with business operating requirements
- Prioritise daily workload and work to deadlines
- Apply outside-the-square approaches to daily problem solving
- Customer service is paramount
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Time Management
- Relationship Management with key-stakeholders
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to work as part of a team with innovative contributions
- Enthusiastic, positive outlook Excellent communication skills
This role offers a basic salary of £25,500 and a travel allowance of £1,800 on top.
If this sounds like a position that you would be interested in, apply now.
If you want to know more about this role or the company, call Alasdair Paterson at Deverell Smith to discuss further.