One of Central London's best known independent estate agents is looking for an experienced and competent property manager who will be responsible for the direct management of a portfolio of 100 residential properties and will be based in their City office.
The ideal candidate will have at least two year's experience in property management and will work in a team with four other property managers. You will be the single point of contact for both landlord and tenants offering advice on all financial, rental and legal matters alongside organising any necessary maintenance projects.
THE ROLE OF THE PROPERTY MANAGER:
- Single point of contact for the landlord and tenant for all queries
- Day to day management of the property portfolio
- Registering / unregistering deposits with deposit schemes
- Liaising with contractors
- Arranging check in's / check out's
- Chasing outstanding rent
- ARLA / NFOPP qualified (preferable)
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to problem solve
- Proven experience within customer service
- Strong time management skills
- Highly organised
- Acute attention to detail
- A proactive and analytical approach
This exciting role is paying between £25,000 - £30,000 PA dependent on experience and they are ideally looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
Please do get in contact if you are interested in hearing more about this role.
020 3056 0288