My client acts as trusted advisors to real estate clients in the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and Middle East. They aim to attract, recruit and retain the best people in the property industry. They are now looking for a Property Manager (Client Side) to join their team in their London Head Office based in Oxford Circus. The successful candidate will have a proven residential AST Property Management back ground, be client facing and looking to build on their residential property management experience.
To manage circa 140 individual demises occupied by Market Let and Rent Act tenants within a South Kensington Estate (Client Side) along with undertaking block management duties to 14 blocks. To provide first class customer service to both tenants and the core client. To ensure health and safety compliance in relation to the portfolio to minimize risk to tenants and clients alike.
- Liaising with tenants on maintenance issues and organising timely repairs via purchase orders.
- Keeping all Statutory Health and Safety inspections up to date both within the tenants demise and within the blocks in which the flats are situated.
- Responsibility for ensuring the timely payment of rents and collection of arrears.
- Liaison with tenants over internal and external redecoration of common parts.
- Undertaking minor works between tenancies and liaising with project team for larger scale works.
- Liaising and agreeing terms with Rent Act tenants over potential voluntary moves to suitable alternative accommodation elsewhere on the Estate.
- Meeting and greeting all new tenants at the commencement of their tenancies and provision of welcome information to them.
- Arranging check outs, inventories, return of tenants deposits and updating the TDS website.
- Processing Insurance claims
- Providing client reports
- Attending client meetings
- Periodically serving notices and attending court proceedings.
- Liaison with utility companies
- Liaising with other company departments.
- Keeping the list of utilities paid by tenant to managing agent up to date and ensuring charges are being raised by accounts and ensuring payment collection
- ARLA or equivalent industry recognised qualification preferred
- Experience in a similar role
- Excellent communicator and client relationship skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent attention to detail skills
- Good financial skills
- Good team player
If you would like to find out more about this exciting Oxford Circus based London opportunity please apply, and Jacob Gough will be in touch with you to discuss the position in more detail.