Property Manager - East Sheen
My client is looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their family office based in East Sheen. This is a lovely opportunity to join a friendly family environment and manage a portfolio of 100 properties located in the Richmond/East Sheen area.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for a position that they are able to make their own, in a friendly and relaxed environment.
- Management of a portfolio of properties totalling 100 units
- Check in and check outs
- Referencing of tenants
- Inspections of the properties
- Coordinate maintenance works (this can involve visiting properties to ensure maintenance is completed to a high standard)
- Serving notices including section 21's and 8's
- Liaising with tenants, landlords and contractors
- Previous Property Management experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Good telephone manner
- Professional and calm under pressure
- Able to defuse difficult situations
If you would like to find out more about this Property Management opportunity located in East Sheen please apply and Jacob Gough will be in contact to discuss further.