PROPERTY MANAGER (ESTATE AGENT)
Salary: £20k - £25k + Bonus!
Rayner Personnel Vacancy: Please Quote Job Ref: RPSE 2406
An experienced and well organised Property Manager is required to join an established and flourishing Property Consultancy in the Brighton area.
If you are looking for a new position with a well-known brand that has an excellent reputation and strong local presence, then this could be for you.
You will need to have a great track record in Residential Property Management. You will be a real people person, be able to build and maintain relationships with Contractors, Landlords and Tenants, show empathy and understanding, problem solve effectively whilst staying calm under pressure. In return you will receive outstanding benefits, a competitive salary package and excellent future potential for career development.
The skills required for this PROPERTY MANAGER (ESTATE AGENT) role will include:
- Experienced in Property Management
- Understanding of current lettings legislation
- Highly organized and able to prioritise work load
- Problem solve effectively
- High level of customer service skills
- Good telephone manner and positive attitude
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Knowledge of the local area helpful
- Thoroughly professional approach to Property Management
Our client is an award winning market leader in Property Consultancy, who manage a large portfolio of properties across the UK.
Numerous benefits include:
- Work for a reputable company
- Generous annual bonus
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Great future career progression
- Pension scheme, Interest free Tenancy Deposit & Season Ticket Loans, Cycle to Work scheme and Childcare Vouchers
Contact Details: If this sounds like a role that would interest you, please contact the Property Recruitment Team at Rayner Personnel - South East Regional Office and please send us a copy of your CV.
Please Note: Rayner Personnel – Property Recruitment are acting as a recruitment agency with regards to this position. By submitting your application, you are consenting to Rayner Personnel processing and storing your data for the purposes of your job search.
We receive a great many applications for our vacancies and try to respond to as many as we can as quickly as possible. If you have not heard from a member of the team within 48 working hours, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful, but please feel that you may apply for other roles we are advertising in the future.
Rayner Personnel - Property Recruitment provides a bespoke recruitment service to the Property Industry. If you are looking for roles in the South East of England,including Greater London, Kent, Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire or Dorset you are always welcome to call our office and can talk, in complete confidence, to one of our recruitment experts. Call us today or visit our website: raynerpersonnel.com.