My client acts as a trusted advisor to real estate clients in the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and Middle East. Right across the world, and in all areas of the property spectrum, their clients benefit from the entrepreneurial edge and exceptional service that their people exemplify. Through their advice and the transactional services that they provide, they help their clients to maximise the value of their property. Right now they are looking for exceptional people to join their Property Management team based in Richmond, South West London. If you are a great Property Manager searching for an opportunity that can take you to the next level in your career, then please keep reading.
The main purpose of the Property Manager is to ensure Landlords and Tenants receive an effective, customer focused property management service during their tenancy. The key areas of the job involve:
Communication: Always ensuring Landlords, Tenants, contractors and colleagues are fully abreast of actions you have taken, programmes of work and progress and recording the same to the property management system.
- Day to day property maintenance issues
- Planned maintenance
- Invoice management and processing
- Obtaining competitive quotations
- Reporting to landlord and tenant
- Insurance claims
- Organisation of safety certification and remedial works
- Negotiation and distribution of the deposit
- Ensure all management systems are kept up to date and maintained
- Ensure that only approved and suitable contractors are instructed
- Raise work-orders for all works
- Obtain risk assessments and method statements for works
- Process all invoices
- Be a good team worker - working and supporting all central services, the local office, your CRM/s and your own CPM team and providing cover for other portfolios at all times but particularly during sickness and holidays
- Delivering excellent customer service at all times
- Raise supervisory fees where our terms of business allow
- Achieving set KPI's
- Peer check all management visit reports
My client offers a competitive salary and huge scope for progression and development. If you would like to find out more please apply, and Jacob Gough will be in touch to discuss the opportunity with you in more detail.