My client is looking for a driven individual to join the team to help service and manage their growing portfolio of high end properties in Central London. The role will be varied, hands on and fast paced with no day being the same.
The ideal candidate will be keen to become part of their well-established but expanding business. They need to be organised, resourceful, well-mannered and have a passion for property. They will be given their own portfolio to manage which will grow with time as they become more acquainted to the role. Day to day duties will be diverse and will include onsite visits, dealing with issues that arise within properties, meeting with clients, liaising with a portfolio of suppliers and ensuring tasks are completed and signed off. There will also be administrative support required such as bill and utility management.
THE GENERAL DUIRES ARE:
- Dealing with day to day property management issues as they arise
- Preparing properties for rental, including, but not limited to organising furnishings, ensuring the property is legally compliant, overseeing snagging and ensuring the property is in top working order
- Liaising with estate agents for property lettings
- Progressing and agreeing new tenancies
- Regulatory visits and check-in's on vacant properties
- Financial control / book keeping / filing / billing
- Managing contractors and small refurb / maintenance projects
- Setting up utilities for vacant and rented properties
- Inspecting properties and reporting back to visits to clients
- Day to day office administration
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- A desire to join a growing company
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Excellent phone manner and customer service
- Flexible with a hands on approach
- Ability to work alone at times with efficiency and discipline
- A general understanding of the London residential property market
- Past experience of managing residential property is desirable but not essential
- Experience of working with high net worth individual is preferred
- Arabic speaking is an added bonus but not essential
- Basic understanding of Microsoft systems including Excel
The successful candidate will be coming in at the ground level of a growing property management business and will have the opportunity to take on management responsibilities quickly so a willingness to learn and develop is key.
This exciting role is paying up to £25,000 they are ideally looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
Please do get in contact if you are interested in hearing more about this role.
020 3056 0288