Property Manager - Investment Firm
I am currently working with a very well-established investment company that are looking for a Property Manager to manage their small but growing portfolio of properties and oversee the work of two others. My client owns all their properties, so you won't be dealing with Landlords day to day and will have a lot more control over the properties. My client is all about customer service and keeping tenants in the know about what's going on.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparing tenancy renewals and agreements
- Making sure your tenants know when maintenance is being done
- Keep in constant contact with tenants
- Dealing with maintenance issues in a timely manner
- Inspecting the properties and sending reports to you manager
For this role, I am looking for somebody with the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of two years' experience in AST Property Management or a similar field
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Clear and concise communication
- Confident in dealing with high end clients and tenants
- The ability to prioritise and plan workloads
This role offers a basic salary of £25,000 - £35,000 + bonus, based on experience.
If this sounds like a position that you would be interested in, apply now.
If you want to know more about this role or the company, call Alasdair Jardine Paterson at Deverell Smith to discuss further.