Property Manager - Angel
My client is looking for a Property Manager to join their fantastic team based in Angel, North London. This is an excellent opportunity to join an established and growing agency, with a great name in the business. You will be responsible for a portfolio of properties, with a high level of customer service at the core of everything you do.
This is a sociable and fun office, with high performing staff and a great company culture, so if you are looking for an inclusive and sociable work environment than this could be the company for you!
Office: Angel, North London
Hours: Mon to Fri 09:00am - 6:00pm
- You will be directly responsible for the management of between 200 - 250 managed properties in North London (Angel, Kings Cross, Camden etc.)
- You will be responsible for all day to day enquiries and will be the primary point of contact for both landlord and tenant
- Liaise with landlords and tenants to coordinate maintenance
- Build and develop strong relationships with your landlords and tenants
- As part of your role you will also liaise with contractors and colleagues across the business
- Motivation and enthusiasm
- Previous Property Management experience essential
- Superb customer service levels and excellent telephone manner
- Dedicated to building ongoing relationships with tenants, landlords and contractors
If you would like to find out more about this exciting North London based Property Management opportunity please apply now, and Jacob will be in touch to discuss further.