PROPERTY MANAGER & ACCOUNTS Kensington & Chelsea
My client has an opening for a Property Manager (& Accounts) to join their close knit team, working within the prestigious Kensington market. This is a great opportunity to enter the prime property market with a valued and respected independent Estate Agency in Kensington.
This is a varied role where you will be involved in all aspects of Property Management, including an AST portfolio and a block portfolio, as well as assisting with accounts and any other duties as they come about.
- Coordinating maintenance works
- Gas safety and EPC checks
- Releasing deposits
- Coordinating refurbishment works
- Collecting commission
- Paying contractors
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Mathematically minded (for the accounts side)
- Self-motivation - ability to learn quickly
- Presentation in a professional manner
- Professional with good communication skills
- Use own initiative
- An understanding of tenancy laws
The following skills will be beneficial but not mandatory:
- Database experience (Data base used is PC Homes)
- Experience in property management and/or residential block management as the role encompasses both of these - bookkeeping
The salary is negotiable depending on experience. A performance based pay review will take place 6 months after the 3 month probation period and they offer the opportunity for the chosen candidate to take the ARLA exams through the company.
Hours: 09:30 - 18:30 and 1 Saturday a month
The office is a very close-knit team and it is imperative that the successful candidate is a team player and willing to help out beyond the basic job spec.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity please apply and Jacob Gough will reach out to you to discuss further.