Property Manager - Mandarin Speaking
Are you looking to work for a global company, who have offices all over the UK?
My client is a global agency looking for a Property Manager to join their team. This is a high-end portfolio so relationship building and a high attention to detail in regards to the needs of clients and tenants will be crucial. If you enjoy relationship building and providing a top quality service this is the job for you.
You will be responsible for the:
- Being primary contact for Landlord and Tenant in regards to maintenance issues arising during the tenancy
- Organisation of safety certification and remedial works
- Negotiations and distributions of the deposits
- Obtaining competitive quotations
- Property visits twice a year on each property and follow up on any works or requirements that are raised
- Timely payment of all contractor invoices
For this role, I am looking for somebody with the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of two years' experience in AST Property Management or a similar field
- Good organisational skills
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Excellent telephone manner
- The ability to stay calm during a crisis
- Ensure all management systems are kept up to date and maintained
This role offers a salary of £30,000 - £35,000 based on experience.
If this sounds like a position that you would be interested in, apply now.
If you want to know more about this role or the company, call Alasdair Paterson at Deverell Smith to discuss further.