Property Manager - Mandarin Speaking
My client is a global agency looking for a Property Manager to join their team. This is a high-end portfolio so relationship building and a high attention to detail in regard to the needs of clients and tenants will be crucial. If you enjoy relationship building and providing a top-quality service this is the job for you.
You will be responsible for the:
- Being primary contact for Landlord and Tenant in regard to maintenance issues arising during the tenancy
- Organisation of safety certification and remedial works
- Negotiations and distributions of the deposits
- Obtaining competitive quotations
- Property visits twice a year on each property and follow up on any works or requirements that are raised
- Timely payment of all contractor invoices
For this role, I am looking for somebody with the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of two years' experience in AST Property Management or a similar field
- Good organisational skills
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Excellent telephone manner
- The ability to stay calm during a crisis
- Ensure all management systems are kept up to date and maintained
This role offers a salary of £25,000 - £35,000 based on experience.
If this sounds like a position that you would be interested in, apply now.
If you want to know more about this role or the company, call Alasdair Jardine Paterson at Deverell Smith to discuss further.