Property Manager - Mayfair
My client is looking for a Property Manager to manage a small portfolio of super high-end properties. They want to grow the portfolio moving forward but keep the high levels of customer service at the forefront of the company and portfolio. They are looking for an experienced Property manager or someone who wants to grow with the company. In this role, there is the possibility of learning about Block Management as well.
You will be responsible for the:
- Day to day management of the portfolio
- Growth of the portfolio
- Property inspections
- Assisting Landlords and Tenants around the properties
- Dealing with any ad hoc issues
For this role, I am looking for somebody with the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in AST Property Management or a similar field
- Excellent organisational skills and time management
- A thorough understanding of Tenancy Agreements and AST's
- Strong interpersonal skills and good at building working relationships
This role offers a salary of £28,000 - £33,000, based on experience.
If this sounds like a position that you would be interested in, apply now.
If you want to know more about this role or the company, call Alasdair Paterson at Deverell Smith to discuss further.