Deverell Smith are currently working with a fantastic estate agency based in North London who are looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their fun and dynamic team. You will be working in a fantastic office, managing a varied portfolio of properties.
Why work with us?
- Fun, stylish and social office
- Lunch for the office one day a month
- Team nights out and summer away days
- To liaise with Tenants and Landlords of Let Only, Rent Collect, and Fully Managed properties regarding tenancy renewals and terminations
- To monitor rent arrears, chase tenants for non-payment of rent and keep Landlords informed
- To prepare Renewal Tenancy Agreements and ensure these are signed and returned by both Landlord and Tenant.
- To liaise with Tenants and Landlords of ALL properties regarding the return of the Tenant's deposit at the end of a tenancy
- To follow current legislative procedure when dealing with any deposit disputes
- To keep adequate records of renewals and deposit returns
- To respond to reported maintenance problems and make arrangements for any necessary repairs
- Invoice authorisation
- To respond to enquiries by email or phone from Landlords and Tenants
- To inspect Fully Managed properties, both pre tenancy and throughout the duration of the tenancy, and report back to the Landlord client
- To follow up on contractor's work once completed to ensure it is to a satisfactory standard.
- Provide a proactive service by anticipating potential problems and implement solutions.
- To attend professional development training courses, as directed by the Head of Sales and Lettings
- To ensure CFP database is kept up to date and is used appropriately to record all communication and information relevant to each tenancy
- Team working - Acts openly and honestly. Cooperates with others. Takes direction from senior members of staff. Has a 'can do' attitude
- Communication - clear and concise both verbally and written. Communicates frequently with up to date information. Polite and courteous to clients and colleagues
- Initiative & Pro-activity - has ideas about progressing and improving the current practices and results. Thinks 'outside the box' when solving problems. Thinks ahead to what may happen and prepares accordingly
- Commitment - Has high standards and adheres to quality guidelines. Strives to deliver to the best of abilities at all times. Shows professionalism and loyalty to the company at all times
- Attention to detail - takes time to check work is correct and to pick up on inconsistencies or potential problems
If you are interested in this exciting Property Management position based in North Lonon, please apply!