Property Manager - North West London
Do you have Property Management experience and are seeking a new role?
A family run Property Management company based in North West London are looking for a property manager to look after their portfolio of properties. It is a small, family based office where the environment is friendly and hard working. You will be the sole property manager so can treat the portfolio as if it is your own.
You will be responsible for the:
- Day to day property maintenance issues
- 150 properties
- Prepare and serve sections 8 and 21
- Prepare tenancy agreements
- Negotiations and distributions of the deposits
For this role, I am looking for somebody with the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in AST Property Management
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.
- Have an ability to multi-task
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Excellent telephone manner
This role offers a salary of £28,000 - £30,000 based on experience.
If this sounds like a position that you would be interested in, apply now.
If you want to know more about this role or the company, call Alasdair Paterson at Deverell Smith to discuss further.