Prime Central London
My client has an exciting opening for a Senior Property Manager to join their close knit team based in their Regents Park office, working within the prestigious Belgravia, Kensington and Chelsea markets. This is a great opportunity to enter the prime property market with a valued and respected independent Estate Agency.
This is a varied role where you will be involved in all aspects of Property Management, including an AST portfolio and a block portfolio, as well as assisting with accounts and any other duties as they come about.
- Coordinating maintenance works
- Gas safety and EPC checks
- Releasing deposits
- Coordinating refurbishment works
- Overseeing a small team of property managers
- Handling escalations
- Supporting the team through providing training and development
- Proven and solid experience as a residential Property Manager in the London market
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Mathematically minded (for the accounts side)
- Self-motivation - ability to learn quickly
- Presentation in a professional manner
- Professional with good communication skills
- Use own initiative
- A strong understanding of tenancy laws
The following skills will be beneficial but not mandatory:
- Database experience (Data base used is PC Homes)
- ARLA qualified
If you would like to find out more about this exciting Central London based Senior Property Manager position please apply now, and Jacob will be in touch to discuss further details.