Deverell Smith are working exclusively with one of the largest providers of privately rented housing in the UK, and a leading player in the Private Rented Sector. They own over 40,000 homes with an asset value of over £7 billion. They launched their first BTR scheme this year.
We are looking for a Property Manager to manage all aspects of H&S, void refurbishment and site related projects on the their AST Portfolio. You will provide advice, support and instruction to the Portfolio Manager and AST Property Managers.
Health & Safety Management
- To manage and control the H&S requirements for sites not covered by the management company
- Review and decide the programme of surveys required
- Monitor the completion of surveys and review on receipt
- Instruct on remedial works identified
- Monitor H&S Legislation to ensure portfolio remains compliant
Refurbishment of rental stock:
- To monitor the expected void lists
- Assess and schedule works required for re-let/sale
- Instruct the agent to arrange quotes for the works
- Scrutinise costs involved at all levels to obtain value for money
- Instruct the agent to undertake required works
- Attend property on completion of works to sign off quality of workmanship
- To monitor the expiry dates of the sublet leases
- To arrange dilapidations schedules and complete handback during the end of the lease
- To manage and undertake regular site inspections
- Instruct works identified at the site visit
- Monitor the completion and quality of works undertaken.
Property / Site related projects:
- Research, review, undertake and report on any individual site related projects as they arise
This is paying between £35-45,000 based on experience.
Please contact Nick Hammond to discuss further.