One of the south east's best known housing associations is looking for a Property Manager to join in their growing PRS arm. The Property Manager will be responsible for the direct management of a portfolio of over one hundred and forty residential units and will spend part of their time visiting the various sites across the south east.
The Property Manager will be the single point of contact for tenants offering advice on all financial, rental and legal matters alongside organising any necessary maintenance projects. The ideal candidate will have at least one year's experience in customer facing roles as customer service is key here. This is a great role to get your foot in the door into Property Management and to develop your career within an established organisation.
THE ROLE OF THE PROPERTY MANAGER:
- Single point of contact for the tenant for all queries
- Day to day management of the property portfolio
- Registering / unregistering deposits
- Liaising with contractors
- Arranging check in's / check out's and inspections
- Chasing outstanding rent
- Renewing tenancies
- Visiting sites regularly
- Excellent telephone manner
- Highly organised
- Ability to problem solve
- Strong time management skills
- Proven experience within customer service
This exciting role is paying up to £25,000 PA dependent on experience and they are looking for someone to start by the end of September.
Please do get in contact if you are interested in hearing more about this role.