My Client is a small, specialist firm that offers independent services tailored to their client’s needs. The friendly, professional atmosphere is one of their key points of difference from other agencies and everyone in the office works closely together to promote this.
They are proud of their reputation for outstanding service and are looking for someone experienced in property management to oversee their property management and renewals business and to help take their business to the next level.
The role will entail:-
• Collecting rental payments from tenants on behalf of the landlords
• Building new and developing current relationships with landlords
• Dealing with start/end of tenancy procedures
• Managing property repairs, insurance claims
• Resolving issues raised by landlords and tenants
• Having an understanding of tenancy agreements, notices etc
• Registration of Tenants deposits and negotiation of deposit returns
• Client accounting
• Referencing potential Tenants
• Dealing with renewals
This role involves a high level of responsibility and as such my client are looking for someone with previous property management experience. Knowledge of ExpertAgent property management software or similar is necessary and you will need to be fully computer literate.
The ideal candidate must be mathematically minded, have attention to detail and be able to nurture business relationships. Excellent communication skills and working as a team are very important as we all work closely together.
Clean driving license required.
For more information please contact Leyna @ AMR Recruitment on 0203 771 9426.