An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a quality independent Estate Agency Brand.
Our client is a multi-office independent firm, with an enviable reputation for providing professional service and exceeding expectations. They are now looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their friendly, proactive and busy office in Hampton Hill.
As a Property Manager, you will be required to:
- Liaise with Landlords, Tenants and Contractors
- Conduct inspections, check in and check outs and viewings when necessary
- Arrange contractors to resolve repairs, maintenance and refurbishments
- Deal with general administration, enquiries, issues and tenancy agreements
The Successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 6 months’ property experience
- A Full UK driving license and access to their own car
- Experience and a good knowledge of all Microsoft packages including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Ability to multi task lots of duties and demanding clients!
- A background in customer care and administration
The Company offer:
- A fun working environment
- Ample holiday allowance
- Company pension
- Excellent work/life ratio
- Regular reviews
- Stable employment
Hours of work: Monday-Friday 8.45am-5.30pm
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.