We are seeking an experienced Property Manager to assist with the day to day running of an extensive residential lettings portfolio. Our client is a successful and highly regarded independent estate agency based in Richmond upon Thames and the ideal candidate will have at least one year’s experience as a Property Manager.
For this position, you will need demonstrate strong organisational and administrative skills, prove an excellent industry knowledge and understanding of the residential lettings industry, demonstrate strong communication skills and show your confidence in terms of dealing with clients, tenants, suppliers and contractors.
In return, our client offers a highly competitive salary package and an opportunity to work for an outstanding company.
Essential Skills required:
- At least one year’s previous Property Management experience
- ARLA membership favored though not essential
- High level of customer service
- Professional telephone manner
- Well-presented and well-spoken
- Self-Motivated and efficient
- Confident team player
- Positive and customer focused
- An ability to build professional relationships
- Willing to keep up to date with training and relevant legislations
- Car driver with full UK driving license is essential
Contact Details: If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please contact Guy Hodge at Rayner Personnel today on 01372 238300
If you are looking for a new position in Surrey, Sussex, Kent or South London call in confidence, and speak to one of our experts. Or look at our website: raynerpersonnel.com