A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Property Manager, to join a well-established local independent agent based in Sutton.
The ideal candidate must have previous experience within the Residential Property Management sector and be able to work to deadlines and under pressure. You will be highly organised, personable and possess excellent customer service skills. You will enjoy on the spot problem solving and be capable of building excellent working relationships with Tenants, Landlords and contractors as well as the rest of the Lettings team.
In return, the company is offering a highly competitive salary negotiable, depending on experience.
Essential Skills required:
- At least 2 years’ previous experience in Property Management
- Good understanding of Lettings and Property Management procedures
- Demonstrate a professional approach to customer service
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Excellent telephone manner
- Have superb organisational skills and be able to prioritise workload
- Be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Have a full UK driving licence
- Have some knowledge of the Sutton area (preferable)
Contact Details: If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please contact Guy Hodge at Rayner Personnel today on 01372 238300 or by email at: email@example.com
If you are looking for roles in Surrey, Sussex, Kent or South London and cannot see the position you are looking for, why not chat, in confidence, to one of our experts. For full exposure to all the roles in your area, visit our website: raynerpersonnel.com