We are seeking a lively and experienced Property Manager to join the lettings department of a vibrant independent Estate Agency with several offices in the Epsom area.
This is an opportunity to be part of a truly exceptional team of loyal, dynamic, customer focused and highly motivated professionals.
The role involves managing a property portfolio and includes, but is not limited to: adhering to Landlords instructions, ensuing all properties have valid Gas Safety certificates; issuing works orders, making sure the works are carried out and the Landlord and Tenants are kept updated; dealing with deposit releases, and serving appropriate notices.
The ideal candidates must have previous experience is residential Property Management and/or residential lettings, a natural flare for diplomacy and be decisive when faced with difficult problems.
You will be highly organised, personable and possess exceptional customer service skills
Essential Skills required:
- At least 1 years’ previous experience in Property Management
- Good understanding of Lettings and Property Management procedures
- Demonstrate a professional approach to customer service
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Excellent telephone manner
- Have superb organisational skills and be able to prioritise workload
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Have a full UK driving licence and your own car
- Have some knowledge of the Epsom area would be helpful
Contact Details: For further details please contact Guy Hodge FNAEA at Rayner Personnel today on 01372 238300 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are looking for roles in Surrey, Sussex, Hampshire, Kent or South London and cannot see the position you are looking for, why not talk, in complete confidence, to one of our experts. For full exposure to all the roles in your area, visit our website: raynerpersonnel.com