My client is a major player in property in London and around the world. They acts as trusted advisors to real estate clients in the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and Middle East. My client prides themselves on the service they provide and aim to recruit and attract customer service focus Property Managers who think outside the box to deliver to their landlords and tenants. An really exciting opening has become available in their Head Office based in South West London for an experienced Property Manager to join the team.
If you are an ambitious and driven Property Manager, looking for a role and company in which you can grow, be supported by a strong team and provide an outstanding service, then this could be the position for you. A good team player is imperative to this role, as is the ability to build relationships with lessee's, tenants and clients.
- Ensure delivery of Property Management Services in accordance with Management Agreements and having regard to Industry Best Practice
- Arrange maintenance and refurbishments works to properties, liaising with landlords, contractors and tenants to ensure works are conducted and completed to a timely manner
- Service section 8 notices and section 21 notices
- Organise gas safety checks and other safety compliance
- Cross sell the skills and services of the other divisions to existing and potential clients
- Any other duties appropriate to this role, as required from time to time
- ARLA or equivalent industry recognised qualification preferred
- Proven residential service charge block management experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office knowledge
- Excellent communicator and client relationship skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail skills
- Good team player
If you would like to find out more about this exciting South West London opportunity please apply, and Jacob Gough will be in touch with you to discuss the position in more detail.