A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join an estate agency in South East London as a Property Manager. You will be working managing a portfolio of new developments in an area of South East London that is really up and coming. This is such a great Property Manager role for someone who is wanting to work for an established company, who are one of the leading agencies in the area and really progress your career.
You will be working in a team of 5 other property managers providing support to both tenant and landlords. You will also be exposed to the snagging side and being out and about meeting clients. This is an opportunity that is looking for someone who is super ambitious and wants to continue developing their career in an extremely reputable company.
The role of the Property Manager:
- Dealing with all snagging issues
- Managing all maintenance issues
- Chasing outstanding rents
- Interacting with clients in completing snagging reports
- Conducting inspections
The ideal Property Manager:
- 2 / 3 years' experience in a Property Management role
- Experience managing new builds
- Ambitious and want to work for a growing company
- A great communicator
The salary for this Property Manager role is paying up to £30,000 dependent on experience.
Please do get in touch if you would like more information about this role.