Property Manager - Crystal Palace
My client is looking for a Property Manager to join their fantastic team based their Crystal Palace head office. Experience is beneficial, however it is not essential for this positions, as my client focuses on the person and their potential, rather than past experience. So if you have a passion for property, and want to commence or continue your career in property management, this could be the position for you!
This is a sociable and fun office, with high performing staff and a great company culture, so if you are looking for an inclusive and sociable work environment than this could be the company for you!
Office: Crystal Palace, SE London
Hours: Mon to Fri 09:00am - 6:00pm
- You will be directly responsible for the management of between 120 - 150 managed properties across London
- You will be responsible for all day to day enquiries and will be the primary point of contact for both landlord and tenant
- Liaise with landlords and tenants to coordinate maintenance
- Build and develop strong relationships with your landlords and tenants
- As part of your role you will also liaise with contractors and colleagues across the business
- Motivation and enthusiasm
- Previous Property Management experience desirable (but not essential)
- Superb customer service levels and excellent telephone manner
- Dedicated to building ongoing relationships with tenants, landlords and contractors
If you would like to find out more about this exciting South East London based opportunity please apply now, and Jacob Gough will be in touch to discuss further.