Property Manager - Start-up
Do you have property management experience and want to work for a start up?
This is not your normal property management position. My client is a start-up based in Paddington and they are looking for a Property Manager to manage a rapidly growing portfolio. They have found a gap in the market and are turning down Landlords as they're at full capacity and therefore they're looking for a new Property Manager. The company is currently 13 people but in the next few months will grow by 4 to 17. They aren't your classic estate agency so if you are looking for something different let me know.
You will be responsible for the:
- Looking after about 150 properties
- Day to day property maintenance issues
- Project management
- Large refurbs
For this role, my client looking for somebody with the following skills and experience:
- A background in AST Property Management or experience in a similar role
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel, Power Point, Word, etc.
- Highly motivated and positive with a "can do" attitude
- Excellent telephone manner
- Be a self-starter
This role offers a salary of £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
If this sounds like a position that you would be interested in, apply now.
If you want to know more about this role or the company, call Alasdair Jardine Paterson at Deverell Smith to discuss further.