Property Manager - Surrey
My client is a market leading global agency currently looking for a Property Manager to join their team based in Esher, Surrey, to manage a lovely portfolio of 60 - 80 country homes. You will be working alongside a Senior Property Manager, a Property Manager and a regional Property Manager who is based in their head office.
Esher is a beautiful location filled with lovely country estates and residences. The high street is a mix of boutique shops and stylish cafes, so it is a lovely place to work away from the fast paced nature of London. Parking is available on site. If you are interested in this exciting Property Management position please keep reading for further details.
- Pre-tenancy works
- Being primary contact for Landlord and Tenant in regard to maintenance issues arising during the tenancy
- Routine and emergency maintenance
- Management of health and safety where applicable
- Property visits twice a year on each property and follow up on any works or requirements that are raised
- Overseeing the scheduling check out appointments when due and managing disbursement of deposits and dilapidation's claims
- Timely payment of all contractor invoices
- Word and excel
Professional experience and personal skills profile:
Career Experience Required
- A solid background in property management
- Basic knowledge of heating and hot water system, plumbing and electrical
Particular Aptitudes/Skills Required
- The ideal candidate will be able to work well within a team and on their own.
- Ability to prioritise work
- Good organisational skills
- The ability to communicate with landlords, tenants and staff in a confident manner.
- The ability to stay calm during a crisis.
- To keep up-to-date with legislation changes
If you would like to find out more about this Esher based property manager position please apply and Jacob Gough will be in contact to discuss further.